Iam so pleased to present this tour to you and hope you will join me to discover what makes it so special and to create your own memories. I will have lots of tips and other ideas of what to see for those booking the tour in my tour notes.' says Dawson, creator and designer and master gardener.
Enjoy visits to Granada, Cordoba, Sevilla and Barcelona on this small group tour and take a day trip to Costa Brava to see two very special gardens and spend some time in Tossa de Mar. National Geographic Traveler magazine included the Costa Brava in its list of the world’s twenty best tourist destinations for 2012.
'I leave the evenings free so that you may walk around these incredible places to discover and of course seek out the many cafes to grab a bite of dinner, or take in a show, whatever your pleasure. You will find cafes on every street corner it seems. Serving tapas to full dinners, the choice is yours and you will find the prices very reasonable. So taste! Experience! And enjoy….'
Once at www.gardeningtours.com please click on the tour of your choice for 2016. Each year different and every year memorable since 1998.
• 9 Nights Hotels as noted
• All breakfasts
• 1 Dinner
• 5 Lunches
• 1 Afternoon Tea at Mandarin Oriental
• Full Leisure Day in Barcelona
• Guided visits to: Generalife & Alcazaba of Alhambra during day and Nasrid Palaces of the Alhambra at night, Carmen Rodriguez-Acosta, Cordoba Alcazar & Mesquita, Palacio Moratalla, Sevilla Alcazar & Gardens, Plaza Espana, Cap Roig Botanical Gardens, Santa Clotilde Gardens and Palau de la Musica. Local Tour Guides for each.
• Visits to Palacio de los Viana, Centrol Andaluz de Arte, Casa Mila, The Torre Belleqguard, and Sagrada Familia. Some will have audio guides. Some you will visit on your own.
• Local tour director throughout tour
• Tips for local tour guides and driver
• Always Incredible Memories!