In our Tortoise Adoption programme you can also make a valuable contribution to protecting and sustaining the island's flora and fauna.
You can explore the winding mountain trails by hiking or explore the island on buggy trips. Alternatively you may also take one of our mountain bikes.
The air-conditioned gym facility by the Rock Spa is open for your workouts, including a personal trainer if required. Our resident instructor offers yoga lessons at any time of day.
Our Stargazing programme lets you explore the night sky.
Further, we can make arrangements for helicopter rides to other islands or golfing destinations.
For our wide range of activities for kids, see Kids Club
What makes us unique
Home to 2000 free-roaming Giant Aldabra Tortoises
- Safeguarding the nests of hundreds of endangered Hawksbill Turtles
- Having saved the "Seychelles Magpie Robin" from extinction
- Rehabilitation of indigenous forest with ten thousands of trees planted
- A sanctuary to hundred thousands of tropical birds, more than 100 species
- 16 beautifully crafted Residences (400-700 sqm) with grand private pools
- The Banyan Hill Estate on a secluded peninsula
- Exclusive whole island rental available
- 7 beaches, one frequently voted "most beautiful in the world"
- A private inland harbour & Yacht Club with PADI Dive Centre
- Innovative cuisine inspired by exotic fruits & vegetables grown in our own plantation
- Infinite romantic dining venues on the island, including our unique "Tree House"
- A charming, historic chapel for your most special celebration
- Inspiring natural outdoor playground for children
- The ultimate in privacy, secluded and secure
Fregate House - The Heart of Fregate Island
Beautifully located for a wide range of activities, Fregate House is where you find the reception desk and boutique, our library, main restaurant, a collection of old rums and whiskies, a wine-tasting cellar in the basement and, just outside, the charming Pirates Bar beach hut. Walking down to the main beach from Fregate House, you pass by the two common pools and our beach bar. As one of the first ports of call on Fregate Island, it is the perfect starting point for a relaxing and inspiring stay